Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Not to be missed: oaknyc.com is offering a 20% pre-order discount on its Oak and Oak Black Label fall 2010 collections. The company rarely discounts these lines because they sell so well, so if you want to save some cash on chic, layerable fall pieces, now's the time to shop. We're not gonna lie, we love the accessories and are definitely a little bit obsessed with Oak's fall women's aviator cap.
· Black leather aviator cap, $230.40 (orig. $288)
· Black leather fringe clutch, $332.80 (orig. $416)
· Black maxi poncho, $121.60 (orig. $152)
· Black box dress, $89.60 (orig. $112)
· Black square-collared layered overcoat, $366.40 (orig. $458)
· Black panel dress, $97.60 (orig. $122)