Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A 1960s toy gun commercial wouldn't fly today.
· Miranda Kerr confirms she's pregnant [People]
· Groupon smashes sales record with Gap deal [Mashable]
· Cosmo introduces sex positions app for Android [Intomobile]
· Jesse James made $118,000 selling stuff on eBay [Radaronline]
· Apple no longer selling iPhones off contract in the USA [BGR]
· Saboteur: a fashion makeover for Silicon Valley [Boing Boing]
· A 1960s toy gun commercial [Boing Boing]