Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
For you home design fiends who have an appreciation for the whimsical, head on over to the Jonathan Adler rug sale, where fun, colorful, patterned rugs are priced up to 20% off retail.
· Banana rug, $128 (orig. $160)
· Zebra houndstooth rug, $796 (orig. $995)
· Lion rug, $600 (orig. $750)
· Kissing giraffes rug, $600 (orig. $750)
· Elephant rug, $600 (orig. $750)
· Zebra British flag rug, $796 (orig. $995)