Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Lest you think, for even a moment, that Lady Gaga's meat dress and her meat editorial were the firsts of their kind—a tipster sends in a few links to recent fashion endeavors of the, uh, meaty kind. Hey, PETA, is wearing meat just as bad or worse than wearing fur? Tell us in the comments.
The Goodman Steakhouse meat fashion show
· Hats of Meat [Official Site]
· Vanitas Flesh Dress [Arts Connected]
· Eating with Eyes [StyleBubble]
· Raw Flesh photo series [Eat Me Daily]
· Offal Taste photo series [Eat Me Daily]
· A meat-filled fashion show [Eat Me Daily]
· Nicola Formichetti styles Lady Gaga in a raw meat look for cover [Racked]
· Lady Gaga's meat dress [Racked
· 11 raw meat themed fashion spreads that paved the way for Lady Gaga [Complex]