Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The fashion brand with the most number of Twitter followers isn't the hilarious and rapid-fire-tweet DKNY or the TMI Marc Jacobs. It's French sportswear label Lacoste. Footwear News lists the ten most-followed fashion labels on the micro-blogging site (we've updated the followers at the time of publication):
1. Lacoste: @lacoste, 204,061 followers
2. Christian Siriano: @csiriano, 185,458 followers
3. DKNY: @dkny, 178,798 followers
4. Victoria Beckham: @vbfashionweek, 163,078 followers
5. Diane von Furstenberg: @insidedvf, 107,028 followers
6. Nicole Miller: @nicolemillernyc, 89,954 followers
7. Betsey Johnson: @xobetseyjohnson, 51,977 followers
8. Marc Jacobs: @marcjacobsint, 42,749 followers
9. Tory Burch: @toryburch, 36,823 followers
10. Jeremy Scott: @itsjeremyscott, 36,568 followers
Do you follow any of these designers on Twitter?
· FN List: Fashion Brands With the Most Twitter Fans [Footwear News]