Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Isabella Blow graces the National Portrait Gallery [Guardian]
· Anna Wintour still makes a splash at parties [Express UK]
· An acne-curing patch may be on the way [BellaSugar]
· Kate Moss: "Friends slap me for being a diva" [ShowBizSpy]
· Religious controversy at America's Next Top Model [BlackBook]
· NYFW model diversity shows small improvement [CocoPerez]
· Erin Brinie is closing its SoHo, New York, store [The Cut]