Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· World's first Wonka Store opens in NYC [Slashfood]
· Stepping back from towering heels [On the Runway]
· Verizon CEO comments casts doubts on the iPhone [DT]
· Detroit, fashion, and a flurry of activity [Time]
· Gargyle's facelift and Margiela's new e-shop [BlackBook]
· Rankin to release Rose Huntington-Whiteley book [CQ]
· Betty White dares you to comment on her power suit [The Cut]