Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Is L.L. Bean driving the runway? [WSJ]
· Great Wall of customers greets iPhone 4 in China [CNET]
· Catherine Walker, creator of Princess Diana's dresses, dies [NYT]
· Miss Piggy's six sexiest dresses [HLife]
· Is Victoria Beckham set to get the cover of US Vogue? [Daily Mail]
· Vogue hairstylist charged with rape of model [NY Post]
· Kim Kardashian poses for Terry Richardson [CocoPerez]