Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Military-inspired jackets are an ongoing trend, and army green should, by now, be considered a neutral in your wardrobe—it goes with everything! Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite military inspired jackets that are in stores now.
1. Junya Watanabe cotton pleat front jacket, $513 at colette.fr: The chic tailoring of this army green blazer has many intricate details that can add instant sophistication to your outfit.
2. Hooded army jacket, $128 at shopnastygal.com: An oversized hooded jacket looks ultra-trendy over a fitted body-con dress or a monochromatic look.
3. O’Neill “Cassette” jacket, $37 at buckle.com: A casual and comfortable way to rock an army jacket is to wear one with a lined hoody underneath.
4. Antik Batik “Lucia” cotton trench coat, $211 at
5. Elizabeth and James belted cotton jacket, $178 at theoutnet.com: Made of 100% cotton, this jacket is not only super-comfortable, but there are a ton of pockets to carry everything you need—no need for a purse.
6. Talula army jacket, $110 at aritzia.com: Also available in three staple colors, this olive green vintage-inspired jacket is thin enough to be worn underneath a winter coat for added warmth.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]