Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Smell like your favorite diva with singers' signature scents. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite celebrity perfumes that are in stores now.
1. Beyonce “Heat” Eau de Parfum, $27 at walmart.com: Beyonce’s first fragrance exudes Sasha-fierceness with alluring notes of rare sensual flowers and blush peach.
2. Jennifer Lopez “Love & Glamour” Eau de Parfum, $50 at
HSN.com: This elegant perfume has a combination of juicy top notes, floral mid-notes, and a musky finish. Plus, the beautiful bottle would look fabulous on your vanity.
3. “Fancy Nights” Eau de Parfum, $49 at Jessica Simpson Collection: This exotic scent of Indonesian patchouli and citrus is best worn at night.
4. Mary J. Blige “My Life” Eau de Parfum, $55 at HSN.com: Delicate and daring notes of freesia and sesame makes this perfume the scent to wear if you want something that lasts all day and complements any occasion.
5. Katy Perry “Purr” Eau de Parfum, $45 at nordstrom.com: How cute is this bottle with the fun shape and crystallized cat eyes? Perry's perfume has a sophisticated combination of fruity florals and musk and is sold exclusively at Nordstrom.
6. Rihanna “Reb’l Fleur” Eau de Parfum, $49 launches January 25: Rihanna’s first fragrance is said to be inspired by her upbringing in Barbados and her current New York City and Los Angeles lifestyles with scents of vanilla, patchouli and flirty hibiscus.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]