Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It’s still cold outside, and a snuggly snood that wraps comfortably around your neck will keep you warm. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite snoods that are in stores now.
1. Diane von Furstenberg “Brennah” printed silk snood, $200 at net-a-porter.com: This super stylish snood made of silk and black jersey will dress up any plain outfit with its multicolored print.
2. Chunky snood, $28 at frenchconnection.com: This chunky knit snood would look best with a motorcycle jacket for a chic yet casual look.
3. Joseph wool fringed snood, $172 at lagarconne.com: Can be worn in a variety of ways with the fringe trim and drapy shape.
4. Portolano chunky marled loop scarf, $55 at bloomingdales.com: Can be worn around the neck loosely or looped twice for stylish coziness.
5. Leopard print snood, $32 at Topshop: This leopard print snood made of 100% viscose adds instant personality to any outfit.
6. Hortensia “Baby Alpaca” cable knit snood, $198 at intermixonline.com: Super soft and warm- this chic camel colored snood is the ultimate winter accessory.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]