Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Hot pink is one of this spring’s hottest colors, and pairing bright tops with a comfortable and neutral pant looks effortlessly chic. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite pink tops and khaki bottoms that are in stores now.
1. Rebecca Taylor “Perfect Day” top, $130 at pinkmascara.com: Made with 100% silk, this gorgeous ruched top is uber flowy and comfortable.
2. Thakoon “Addition” printed silk tank, $295 at net-a-porter.com: Figure-flattering with its drape and scoop neck, this eye-catching printed blouse looks stunning with neutrals.
3. Anna Molinari knotted front top, $160 at farfetch.com: The bright fuchsia shade with the knotted front detail makes this top a great evening piece.
4. Opening Ceremony seamed riding pant, $242 at lagarconne.com: An update on a casual pair of khakis—these riding pants come in a harem style with sleek side panels.
5. Vince “Scrunch” cropped pant, $195 at barneys.com: These cropped khaki pants would be best paired with a pair of platform pumps for a leg-lengthening look.
6. Milly khaki button pocket trouser, $71 at chickdowntown.com: Wide-legged pants paired with a chunky heel will look trendy and polished.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]