Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Emerald green was the statement eye shadow color of choice on runways from Dries van Noten to Chanel this spring. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite green eye shadows that are in stores now.
1. Yves Saint Laurent “Blue Cedar” solo eye shadow, $19 at yesstyle.com: Silky and luminous, this deep emerald shade has subtle shimmer to make your eyes pop.
2. Dior “Green Design” 5-color eye shadow palette, $58 at sephora.com: Consists of an eye shadow base, eyeliner, and three luminescent shadows for an all-in-one ready to apply look.
3. Lancome “Modern Edge” eye shadow quad, $42 at lancome-usa.com: From matte to metallic, these shadows can be blended together or worn separately.
4. Bobbi Brown “Ivy” eye shadow, $8 at amazon.com: In a deep matte and muted green, this shade can serve as an eye liner to add definition and drama to your eyes.
5. Nars “Misfit” duo eye shadow, $32 at barneys.com: The ecru shade can be used as a brightener and the shimmery green can be worn as liner or sheer shadow.
6. Stila “The Emeralds” smoky eye palette, $40 at 6pm.com: By just pressing the button on the palette, you have your own makeup artist telling you the step by step process to achieving a smoldering smoky eye.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]