Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Stars such as Lea Michele and Natalie Portman have graced the red carpet with one of this season’s trendiest colors, pastel pink. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite peachy pink pieces that are in stores now.
1. Betsey Johnson “Betsey’s Dollhouse” stud earrings, $30 at nordstrom.com: The crystallized accents on these dainty pale pink studs add edgy elegance.
2. Pearl bracelet set, $6 at Forever 21: The lace detailing and the color combination of these bracelets can add instant girly charm to any outfit.
3. Rare lace jumper, $48 at topshop.com: Lacy and flirty, this long sleeved tunic works for day or night.
4. Triple corsage belt, $16 at Dorothy Perkins: Cinch in a loose top or dress with a decorative belt with rosette detailing.
5. Steve Madden “Fifi” platform pump, $100 at amazon.com: The silk tulle wrapped around the shoe straps makes this platform a glamorous statement shoe.
6. Paula Bianco “Romantic Embellishment” crystal mixed necklace, $266 at asos.com: This necklace can be mixed with other silver chains, or worn by itself as a standalone piece.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]