Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rethinking the Mugler man [On the Runway]
· Puffer jacket fetishes are a thing now [Refinery29]
· Michelle Obama is wearing Alexander McQueen to the state dinner [The Cut]
· Natalie Portman's stylist talks pregnancy dressing [Elle UK]
· Anna Wintour, Vera Wang make list for state dinner [USA Today]
· Behind the scenes of Black Swan with Rodarte and Swarovski [Fashionista]
· Naomi Campbell's case ruling could end huge 'win' fees for lawyers [Daily Mail]