Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A flattering pair of stylish jeans is a staple for your spring closet. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks five of her favorite pairs of jeans that are in stores now.
1. J Brand “Martini” flare jeans, $167 at jbrandjeans.com: Look supermodel tall in these skinny flare jeans and pair them with a killer platform heel for added length.
2. Moto wide leg pleated jeans, $90 at Topshop: Wide legged trouser jeans are another trend for spring and to rock this look, wear a structured blazer with a fitted blouse underneath, and then pair it with a platform wedge.
3. 7 For All Mankind mid-rise boot cut jeans, $155 at net-a-porter.com: Mid-rise boot cut jeans look flattering on pretty much everyone, and this pair of stretchy whisker-detailed jeans are great to wear for day or night.
4. R13 slouchy skinny jeans, $310 at lagarconne.com: Instead of super tight fitting skinny jeans, try a pair of slouchier ones that aren’t too baggy but still tailored—these jeans sit at the hips and have a high waist for tucking in tighter tops.
5. Current/Elliot “Blue Moon” bell bottom jeans, $218 at farfetch.com: 70s-inspired bell bottom jeans are ultra slimming and the light wash is edgy but still modest.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]