Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A draped patterned scarf is one of this spring's best go-to accessories. Wear one with a plain white tee or as an extra light layer. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite dressy scarves that are in stores now.
1. “Bedouin Faded Blush” scarf, $90 at All Saints: This extra long scarf has hanging tassels and a frayed trim for
2. Erdem “Lazy Bird” scarf, $430 at barneys.com: The spring inspired bird print and sunny yellow hue gives this scarf a vintage feel and would look fabulous either dressed up or down.
3. Leopard print scarf, $6 in stores at H&M: Leopard print has become a wardrobe staple, and this scarf can be wrapped around your neck multiple times or can even serve as an uber-chic shawl for night.
4. Bindya boho scarf, $135 at calypsostbarth.com: Made of linen and silk, this scarf has a delicately embroidered pattern and is perfect for the beach or for a casual date.
5. Something Else overprint fringe scarf, $60 at shopnastygal.com: The southwestern print and fringe is cowgirl-chic, and the unbelievable softness of this scarf will keep you really warm and cozy.
6. Missoni thin rainbow striped scarf, $158 at intermixon
line.com: This rainbow scarf with both bold and pale colors makes this lightweight scarf the perfect throw-on piece for any occasion.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]