Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Emmanuelle Alt talks about her new Vogue Paris appointment [CQ]
· Flares are back—with a modern twist [Daily Mail]
· Paris Hilton lands the cover of Vogue Turkey [CocoPerez]
· Jean Paul Gaultier gets his first museum retrospective [Fashionista]
· Would you rock the half-untucked shirt? [Refinery29]
· Marc Jacobs wears his Prada stole as a scarf [The Cut]
· Natalie Portman's engagement ring is eco-friendly [Popeater]