Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Keep yourself dry with rain boots that are water-resistant, sturdy, and most importantly, stylish. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite rain boots that are on sale now.
1. Guess “Iselin” rainboots, $48 (orig. $69) at macys.com: The leopard print and cute gold heart motif is a fashionable take on a traditional black rubber boot. The best part of these boots is that they go all the way up to your knees to keep you high and dry.
2. Chinese Laundry “Bog” rubber boot, $47 (orig. $59) at zappos.com: Comes in two vibrant colors, these purple rubber boots have a cushioned man-made foot bed, and have a lot of width and leg room.
3. Chooka striped rain boots, $30 (orig. $60) at piperlime.com: It has adjustable straps for extra comfort and space, and the mismatched prints of polka dot and stripes against the navy would look especially cute with tucked-in army green cargo pants.
4. Hunter “Summit” boot, $147 (orig. $295) at nordstrom.com: Not only can these extra durable boots work for rainy days, but also for the snow. It has a lug rubber sole, is made from waterproof leather, and features adjustable straps.
5. Burberry “Nova” rain boots, $156 (orig. $195) at zappos.com: The adorable heart design against the classic Burberry print stands out in a crowd.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs printed boots, $214 (orig. $357) at farfetch.com: Go fashion forward with these snow boots with the zip embellishments and classic Marc Jacobs cartoon print. The boots have a huge chunky sole and waterproof exterior for jumping around in puddles and climb over huge snow piles.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]