Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Lace shorts can add instant femininity and dressy appeal to a plain outfit. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite lace shorts that are in stores now.
1. Lace market shorts, $88 at Madewell: These vintage-inspired cotton and nylon blend shorts are dressy but still versatile enough to wear with casual pieces.
2. Tibi lace and silk shorts, $285 at net-a-porter.com: These shorts are dressy and an appropriate length for evening.
3. Embellished lace shorts, $125 at Topshop: Since these have a shorter inseam, they would look best with black opaque tights.
4. Diane von Furstenberg “Weslia” beaded lace shorts, $285 at net-a-
porter.com: The subtle sparkle on the shorts and their elastic waist makes these shorts super-comfortable and super-cute.
5. Velvet and lace short, $70 at Topshop: The cream lace detailing gives these baggy shorts feminine appeal.
6. Lace shorts, $16 at Warehouse: The fully lined and tailored fit of these high-waisted shorts will look great on any body type.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]