Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Karolina Kurkova goes camping-fishing in Spanish Vogue [Quem]
· Chanel Sublimage, what the $350 price tag also funds [BlackBook]
· Your guide to the sample sale czars of New York City [Racked NY]
· Gadgets: successes and epic failures [CNN Money]
· Shopper's guide: the best closet organization systems [AT]
· Functional aesthetics: Visions in fashionable technology [Cool Hunting]
· Would you wear the British flag on the J. Crew x Barbour coat? [Complex]