Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Instead of a bulky puffer jacket, opt for a fitted and warm wool trench coat. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorites that are in stores now.
1. Camel belted capelet trench coat, $190 at Topshop: The detachable capelet and cuffs makes this flared coat a statement piece that can be worn in a variety of ways.
2. “Nahara” trench coats, $294 at All Saints: The funnel-neck of this wool trench is not only stylish, but will keep your neck super warm without the bulkiness of a scarf.
3. Wool blend trench coat, $45 at Old Navy: This double-breasted front with a faux fur collar adds instant sophistication to a classic white coat.
4. Tulle hooded trench, $88 at nordstrom.com: Available in both charcoal and black, this sleek trench comes with an attachable hood—perfect for those snowy days.
5. Miu Miu fur trim wool trench, $1,590 at mytheresa.com: The luxe fur collar gives instant glamour to this cream-colored trench.
6. Burberry frill-trimmed wool-blend trench coat, $995 at net-a-porter.com: The warm wool material and the frill at the rear hemline adds a flirty and feminine spin on Burberry’s signature trench silhouette.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]