Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Just launched: Jonathan Saunders for Smythson [Smythson]
· Which brands fall short in digital competence [BoF]
· Karl Lagerfeld digs into the art world [Hollywood Reporter]
· Here's Demi Moore's new ad for Ann Taylor [CQ]
· Has street style created an unattainable ideal? [Fashionista]
· Coco Rocha says modeling starts too young [Anderson]
· Here's a sculpture made of 10,000 flip-flops [Buzzfeed]