Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Get the Rap Battle Look from "Teen Witch"
· Beauty Secrets of the Girls of Hooters: 2012 Calendar Edition
· Gabourey Sidibe and Caroline Manzo's Dramatic NJFW Conversation
· Downton Abbey-Inspired Fashions Sweeping the UK
· Here's a $23 Fanzine All About Kate Lanphear
· 12 of Sandra Lee's Best Semi-Homemade Halloween Costumes
· Martha Stewart to Christian Siriano: "You Look, Like, 12"
· Miss Piggy Will Be the Face of M.A.C Cosmetics in November
· 10 Mormon "Modest Fashion" Blogs: Longer Skirts, No Cleavage!
· Here's What Rue La La's Flash-Sale Staffers Wear to Work