Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· James Franco fronts Gucci's bespoke suit campaign [Telegraph UK]
· Marc Quinn's Kate Moss statue sells for over $900,000 [Vogue UK]
· And Back to the Future's DeLorean is auctioning for $600,000 [Buzzfeed]
· Miss Piggy's style evolution [Fashionista]
· Manolo Blahnik, "the little stiletto that could" [NYT]
· Franca Sozzani's Vogue Encyclo launches [WWD]
· Here are 50 jeans under $50 [Lucky]