Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pro dancer Lacey Schwimmer, who is paired with Chaz Bono, wore a candy-colored outfit that wouldn't have been out of place on Katy Perry.
- Here's a fuller shot of her tutti-frutti skirt. Note that the guys on this show usually just get to wear pants and brightly colored shirts.
- David Arquette and his pro partner Kym Johnson were forced to do a tango to "Tainted Love." They decided to rock a Lita-Ford-meets-80s-gay-biker-bar aesthetic.
- Here's a closeup of Kym's makeup and hair. She should hold onto this and go as Rachel Zoe for Halloween.
Welcome to a new feature here on Racked! Each week we'll crown a winner on Dancing with the Stars. But since they already have several people to judge the dancing, we'll be judging the fashion. This week's theme was "the '80s," which pretty much guaranteed tons of shoulder pads, leg warmers, and blue eyeshadow. As difficult as it was to choose, two outfits stood out among all the others.
· Nancy Grace Fell Out of Her Top on Last Night's 'Dancing with the Stars' [Racked]
· Can We Talk About Stacy Kiebler's Dress for a Minute? [Racked]