Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Toddlers and Tiaras' Eden Wood has a fake ad in W [Daily Mail UK]
· Yay! Costello and Tagliapietra got married [The Daily]
· A video of cross-dressing burglars stealing Chanel bags [The Cut]
· Christy Turlington will run the New York City Marathon [WWD]
· Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini Collection for Target [Fashionista]
· Here's a robot built to wash hair [Buzzfeed]
· Apple broke sale records with the Iphone 4S [Consumerist]