Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- We're getting a Gene-Wilder-as-Willy-Wonka vibe from this one.
- Skirt? Umbrella? Both?
- Do birds like chocolate? Let's hope not, or they might eat this poor model's dress.
- We would be this happy if we had a cupcake hat on, too.
- Mad Max would have been so much better with a chocolate Tina Turner.
- Macaron shoes!
- Chocolate and possible lesbianism: two great tastes that go great together.
- It wouldn't be a fashion show without a mascot.
- Now that's one hell of a booty pop.
It's opening day at the Salon du Chocolat annual event in Paris, so you know what that means: awesome outfits made of chocolate. From macaron-studded shoes to a cupcake bra top, this year's offerings look as good as they taste.
· Chocolate Fashion in Paris [UPI]
· More Details About Vosges Haut Chocolate in Beverly Hills [Racked LA]