Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Now you can play pool outside! It's $1 for the pool table and $2,999 for all the cool LED lights.
- This Villain Chair is exactly what we picture Dr. Claw sitting in. And it'll only set you back $6,500.
- For just $7,500 you can have your very own iceberg. Oh, and her name is Aviva.
- This aquarium costs $6,500. That's like $500 a day for your goldfish's entire life.
- Got an extra 10 grand lying around? Good, because you can use it to buy this modular outdoor furniture set.
- For $3,000 you can buy this hidden bookcase indulge your secret fantasy of having a secret passageway.
- $7,250 gets you this diamond ashtray. Because nothing goes with diamonds like the nub of that leftover American Spirit with lipstick stains on it.
- Plain old hammocks will never seem the same after you try this coyote fur hammock. If the $7,500 price tag seems steep, it's because they have to wait for the coyote to die of nat
- What do you get for the man who has everything? A .000 Hovercraft, obviously.
- Okay, this pocket shower curtain only costs twenty bucks, but we want one.
Recently, we stumbled upon OpulentItems.com, a site for the people in your life who need LED frisbees and hammocks made with dead animal fur. It was hard to narrow down some of the most insane items available on the site, but we somehow managed to choose.
· Opulent Items [Official Site]