10 Insane Items from OpulentItems.com
- Now you can play pool outside! It's $1 for the pool table and $2,999 for all the cool LED lights.
- This Villain Chair is exactly what we picture Dr. Claw sitting in. And it'll only set you back $6,500.
- For just $7,500 you can have your very own iceberg. Oh, and her name is Aviva.
- This aquarium costs $6,500. That's like $500 a day for your goldfish's entire life.
- Got an extra 10 grand lying around? Good, because you can use it to buy this modular outdoor furniture set.
- For $3,000 you can buy this hidden bookcase indulge your secret fantasy of having a secret passageway.
- $7,250 gets you this diamond ashtray. Because nothing goes with diamonds like the nub of that leftover American Spirit with lipstick stains on it.
- Plain old hammocks will never seem the same after you try this coyote fur hammock. If the $7,500 price tag seems steep, it's because they have to wait for the coyote to die of nat
- What do you get for the man who has everything? A .000 Hovercraft, obviously.
- Okay, this pocket shower curtain only costs twenty bucks, but we want one.