Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb: $6.40
- Urban Decay Lip Love Honey-Infused
- Carol's Daughter Sweet Honey Dip Chocolate Brown Sugar Scrub: $34
- Love and Toast Eau de Parfum Spray in Honey Coconut: $32
- Clinique Black Honey Shimmering Tones Powder: $32.50
- EO Honey and Chamomile Restorative Conditioner: $8.99
- Essie Nail Polish i
- Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Bilberry Foot Creme: $10
- MAC Eye Shadow in Honey Lust: $15
- Caswell-Massey Goat;s Milk and Honey Soap: $20
Oh honey, you can have me when you want me. Fall is a great time for honey-scented beauty products and honey-coated foods. These eye shadows, soaps, and more will make you feel great and won't make your hands all sticky.
· 10 Marshmallow Beauty Products for Cold Days [Racked]
· 7 Pumpkin Beauty Products [Racked]