Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Elisa Sednaoui will front Cavalli's new fragrance [Grazia]
· Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler join CFDA board [WWD]
· The Hong Kong stock exchange has its eye on Zara [Reuters]
· Molly Sims will host 'Project Accessory' on Lifetime [NY Daily News]
· J.Crew's Jenna Lyons is allegedly involved with Courtney Crangi [NY Post]
· You can now buy knockoffs of Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid dress [Telegraph]
· Lauren Conrad is writing a beauty advice book [StyleBistro]