Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bulgari Jasmin Noir perfume: $68
- Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara
- Caswell-Massey Onyx Natural Soap: $50 for three
- Shu Uemura False Eyelashes: $21
- Manic Panic Postmortem Lipstick in Black: $8
- OPI Nail Polish in Black Onyx: $7.50
- Bobbi Brown Cool Eye Party Palette: $45
- Stila Stay All Day Black Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: $20
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick: $17
- Nail Fraud Do It Yourself Nail Decals in Black: $9.99
If you need to punch up a vampiress Halloween costume or just want to give the finishing touches to your ghoulish manicure, these ten products--from eyeliner to nail polish to lipstick--can help add the right amount of spooky to your look. And you don't have to toss all the products as soon as Halloween is over.
· 7 Pumpkin Beauty Products for Fall [Racked]
· 10 Marshmallow Beauty Products for Cold Days (Or Every Day) [Racked]
· Complete Halloween 2011 Coverage [Racked]