Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today, Jared Leto showed up to the YSL show in Paris wearing this: a mesh tank top that shows off far too much of his nipples. Far too much. It's been a while since he dressed normal, thus it's been a while since he looked as hot as he did in My So Called Life. When did this craziness peak? We've turned to the Internet for the answers, and give you 12 of his most bizarre-o outfits after the jump.
- 2011: Sure, he looks like he's about to go do some pull-ups (with that tank, those gloves), but he's really at a party for Carine Roitfeld at The Westway.
- 2011: Wearing a sort-of-crazy poncho with definitely-crazy gloves at the G-Star fall show.
- 2011: Crazy pants at the Lanvin fall show
- 2011: At a Bvlgari event. To be fair, he's standing next to Chace Crawford. Anyone would look less hot in comparison.
- 2010: At the MTV Europe Awards. Are those drop crotch?
- 2010: In a spotted leather trench, at the MTV Music Awards in L.A.
- 2010: That's definitely a woman's jacket. At the MTV World Stages press conference.
- 2010: With his brotherâ€”who also likes tank tops!â€”at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales.
- 2010: With Charlotte Ronson at the afterparty for her fall show. She doesn't get it either.
- 2009: Looking like Kurt Cobain (in most likely a woman's leather jacket, again) at the Calvin Klein's men show.
- 2008: Presented without comment, here he is at a party at the Serpentine Gallery in London.
- 2006: This is quite possibly where it all began.
· All Jared Leto Coverage [Racked]