Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This hair dryer does not belong to any specific character, but you can totally pretend it belongs to Jacob.
- Alice and Esme's characters are minor, so they have to share a single flatiron.
- If you've always wanted to look like a dead-eyed vampire bride, now's your chance!
- If you had this ionic steam hair setter, you'd have Rosalie's long luscious hair. Oh, and you'd probably have a boyfriend, too.
Get Edward's vampire hair for just $29.99! Sparkles are not included.
Twilight is a huge pop culture juggernaut that has helped sell millions of copies of books and DVDs, not to mention tabloid magazine covers. And now the vampires-and-werewolves saga is selling branded hair tools on Meijer. And why stop at sparkly makeup and fake blood when there are so many otherworldly hairstyles to replicate?
· Meijer [Official Site]
· The Carolina Herrera-Designed 'Twilight' Wedding Dress [Racked]
· Bella Swan's Bedding from 'Twilight' Back in Stock [Racked]