Here's What Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum, and Other Celebrities Wore for Halloween
- Kim Kardashian dressed up as Poison Ivy. Her husband, Kris Humphries, was sadly not standing around in a Mr. Freeze costume.
- Kardashian baby daddy Scott Disick edged even closer into Patrick Bateman territory in this ironic priest outfit.
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka went as a kitty cat. In other news, Kiernan Shipka is freaking adorable.
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer went as a sexy pirate. Or maybe a regular pirate who happens to be sexy.
- Heidi Klum is famous for her love of Halloween and insane costumes. This year, she went as one of the bodies from the hugely popular "Bodies" museum exhibit.
- Ice T and Coco are dressed as ... Hannibal Lecter? And a slutty bunny with an alien head? We don't know.
- We love Lea Michele's Black Swan-inspired costume, but we wish she would have partied with Jim Carrey in his matching ensemble.
- DJ Pauly D apparently likes Zombie Boy.
- Pauly's Jersey Shore costar JWoww dressed up as the Svedka vodka fembot, which makes sense since she actually is a fembot.
- Melissa Rycroft, Tye Strickland, and baby Ava got in the family spirit with these Flintstones costumes.
- Former Girl Next Door and Playboy bunny Bridget Marquardt went as a ... Playboy bunny. Hon, we know you can do better that that.
- Bethenny Frankel dressed as Hello Kitty. Well, kind of.
?uestlove is dressed as That Guy Who Hates Halloween But Came to the Party Anyway.