Meet Our Favorite Entries from the Racked DIY Costume Contest
- @sivan_br put together this Black Swan costume, complete with tiara.
- @hzeh818 and her husband both went as old school video games.
- Cemile made her ladybug costume from an American Apparel leotard and pieces of black felt.
- That wasn't the only video game-isnpred costume: @autumnlake1970 created this Kirby costume for her little girl.
- Racked HQ's very own Jackie Goldstein made this Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas costume.
- @laurafo_SD's husband took his homemade Jolly Green Giant costume straight to the source.
- @kimmieanderson didn't just make her own Nicki Minaj costume, she even created DIY cheetah lipstick.
- @jessyisawinner put together this awesome DIY costume, complete with ghoulish makeup.
- @sjdiddles and her husband put together these Gnomeo and Juliet costumes.
- @true-or-folts created this DIYMatt Foley the Motivational Speaker costume while he was living in a van down by the river.
- Samantha A's DIY Hamburglar costume had the added benefit of enabling her to eat cheeseburgers all night.
- @bizette is "The Last Defender of Spatula City." We're not sure what that is, but we love the Lara Croft-esque look.
- This black and white photo helps us appreciate @sweetladylynnie's Patti-Smith-on-the-Horses-cover Halloween costume.
- @birdinthesky7's Native American costume called for plenty of fringe and feathers.
- Pregnant @mandyluvsplants brought a healthy sense of humor to her DIY costume.
- Why go as Han Solo for Halloween, @therjmiller asked himself, when you can go as Han Solo in carbonite?
- For @thetaphillie's very topical Halloween costume, she dressed up as a bag of weed. We sure hope that guy's not really a cop.
- @ktuhrequest's Carmen Miranda costume is a work of art. So we had to give her our Rackedoween DIY Costume Contest prize. Congratulations!