Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kim got divorced before David's Bridal could finish copying her dress [WSJ]
· Abercrombie and Fitch is heading to Madrid [WWD]
· Brad Goreski is the face of Tommy Hilfiger's Eau de Prep [People]
· Berlin's fashion food show featured seaweed skirts and a bacon suit [AP]
· Katie Grand takes credit for hot pants selling out at Topshop [Telegraph]
· Reese Witherspoon's python bag costs $4K, might be illegal [Daily Mail]