Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wait, an actual bra/panty set? How did this slip into the show?
- This is definitely wearable. Then again, so are jeggings, so maybe we shouldn't wear everything.
- Better than shapewear, and way more glam.
- What, don't you always wear embellished corsets when you're lying around the house?
- The skirt really helps transition this look from day to night.
- Finally, a way to express my inner superheroine.
- It's never too early to shop for next year's Sexy Space Schoolgirl costume.
- Time for our favorite guessing game: VS Angel outfit or Dancing with the Stars rumba outfit?
- Maybe this one isn't quite appropriate for the office.
- How exactly do you put pants on over this underwear?
- Who wants to wear a million dollar bra? You'd spend all day stressing about not breathing too hard and being afraid of being mugged for your undergarments.
- Is that a necklace or did a silver monster attempt to suffocate you?
In case you hadn't looked at the internet today, the Victoria's Secret fashion show was last night. Though the company makes their money from selling wearable bras, panties, and other unmentionables, the show is all about outrageous garments that don't necessarily translate to non-supermodels. But if we tried, here's how it might go.
· Here Are Some VS Models On Their Cellphones Backstage [Racked]
· All the VS Angels Are Best Friends With Each Other [Racked]