12 Looks from the Victoria's Secret Show In Order of Most to Least Wearable In Real Life
- Wait, an actual bra/panty set? How did this slip into the show?
- This is definitely wearable. Then again, so are jeggings, so maybe we shouldn't wear everything.
- Better than shapewear, and way more glam.
- What, don't you always wear embellished corsets when you're lying around the house?
- The skirt really helps transition this look from day to night.
- Finally, a way to express my inner superheroine.
- It's never too early to shop for next year's Sexy Space Schoolgirl costume.
- Time for our favorite guessing game: VS Angel outfit or Dancing with the Stars rumba outfit?
- Maybe this one isn't quite appropriate for the office.
- How exactly do you put pants on over this underwear?
- Who wants to wear a million dollar bra? You'd spend all day stressing about not breathing too hard and being afraid of being mugged for your undergarments.
- Is that a necklace or did a silver monster attempt to suffocate you?