Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are on the cover of Vogue's Best Dressed issue—and, if you can believe it or not, it's their first Vogue cover. The theme is "Dynamic Duos" (it's all sisters!), which means it's actually a list of the 20 best dressed. So instead of being jealous of just one person's bags, shoes, what have you, now you can be jealous of two.
The list is up and ranked on the Vogue website, but it's also open to reader votes. Click on over to see if mass hysteria has erupted yet at the placement of Kate and Pippa Middleton at—gasp!—#9.
1. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
2. Elle and Dakota Fanning
3. Claire, Virginie, Jenna, and Prisca Courtin-Clarins
4. Ruby and Lily Aldridge
5. Poppy and Cara Delevingne
6. Bianca and Coco Brandolini
7. Beyoncé and Solange Knowles
8. Charlotte Gainsbourg and Lou Doillon
9. Pippa Middleton and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
10. Kate and Rooney Mara