Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Victoria's Secret evidently had a fashion show or something [Telegraph]
· The inventor of the Scrunchie's Palm Beach mansion is for sale [Curbed]
· Lily Cole joined student protests in London [Vogue UK]
· Jimmy Choo has opened its first standalone men's store [WWD]
· West Hollywood, CA is the first US city to ban fur [Reuters]
· Cheryl Cole did a capsule shoe collection with Stylistpick [Grazia]
· Brazilian designers want to show they can do more than swimsuits [NY Times]