Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Vonzipper Sanchez Gloves: $24
- Dannijo Salvador Necklace: $98
- Unisex Allover Mustache Socks: $12.50
- Delia's Sesame Street Mustache Tee: $24.50
- Tarina Tarantino C-Dub Brooch $51
- Stylish Disguise Tee: $47.99
- Mustache Collection Print Tote Bag: $10
- Giles & Brother Tiny Silver Studs: $75
- ASOS Sequin Mustache Top: Â£20
Although Movember is all about guys growing out their facial hair to raise awareness and cash for prostate cancer, that doesn't mean women can't get involved this month. In addition to the Movember manicure, there are plenty of cute clothes and accessories that women can wear to show their solidarity during November--and all year long.
· Movember Nail Art Tutorial [Racked]
· The Men from Park & Bond Had a Movember "Shave-Off" [Racked]