Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nails Inc Notting Hill Crystal Polish: $19.50
- Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art (shown here in Red
- Anna Sui Nail Color<
- Bootie Babe Nail Polish (shown here in Electric Lemon): $6
- Paul and Joe Beaute Nail Enamel (shown here in Providence): $14
- Nfu Ohs Nail Lacquer (shown here in Victorian): $12.50
- Anna Sui Large Sparkle Nail Polish (shown here in Silver): $15
We love nail polish, whether it's matte or sparkly, crackled or striped. But true nail art geeks love their packaging as much as their product. These bottles of nail polish can help you create a killer mani--and then look pretty just sitting on your shelf afterward. Talk about multitasking!
· 10 Nail Polish Addict Blogs to Be Astounded By [Racked]
· EvolutionMan's Marco Berardini Talks Man-icures [Racked]
· 10 Makeup Compacts That Are Just as Pretty On the Inside [Racked]