Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This Katy Perry dress, plus backstage passes to her November 21 show in Oakland.
- Two original paintings by actor Jeff "Lebowski" Bridges will really tie the whole room together.
- An autographed platinum record for Christina Aguilera's album Stripped. And some pictures of her old hair.
- A lithograph from Heroes autographed by Hayden Panettiere.
- Tarina Tarantino's crystal-covered Panasonic headphones come with a surprise assortment of beauty products.
- Sienna Miller's Burberry dress can now be yours.
- Meet Brad Pitt and hang out with him at a fundraiser for his charity in New Orleans.
eBay has launched a new Celebrity page where stars can sell their own personal belongings or memorabilia that they've autographed, with the money going to their charity of choice. Stars like Katy Perry, Sienna Miller, and Christina Aguilera have all gotten involved, so here's a tour of the new page and some tips on what you might want to buy.
· Celebrity [eBay]