Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Joseph Altuzarra wins CFDA award [WWD]
· H&M wants Tom Ford for their next collab [BusinessWeek]
· Rachel Roy is getting into the beauty game [Styleite]
· Beleaguered brand Pringle of Scotland just got a bailout [Telegraph]
· Trend alert: fabric made from milk [SF Chronicle]
· Cornelia Guest is nude in new PETA ad [Huffington Post]
· Lily Cole got good reviews for her first musical role [Vogue UK]