Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Drake wants to do a sweater line with Missoni [The Cut]
· Forever 21 will open a 51,000 sq ft store in Hong Kong [WWD]
· A haircut nicknamed "Hitler Youth" is all the rage with hipster dudes [NYT]
· A first look at Brad Goreski's new reality show [Styleite]
· John Galliano's line, designed by Bill Gaytten, is online [Vogue UK]
· Skechers could pay $75M for lying about Shape-Ups shoes [Fashionista]