Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The cutest handkerchief ever. There's also a "will you be my maid of honor?" one.
- One of the spring 2012 collection's inspirations was Paris, which they translated to mean flowing dresses and pastel separates.
- The flowers on these wedges are clip-ons so that you can take them off, but why would you?
- It's time to start planning a theme party just so you have an excuse to wear these gloves.
- Honeymoon packing, obviously.
BHLDN is previewing its spring 2012 collection this week. Anthropologie's pretty, bride-to-be sister is showing bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories so beautiful that you'll want to plan an occasion to wear them even if you're not getting married. Though the collection isn't yet available for purchase, we managed to snap a couple of photos so that you can preview the things to come.
· BHLDN [Official Site]