Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Pope disapproves of Benetton's new 'Unhate' ads [Telegraph]
· Costello Tagliapietra is launching a lower-cost line [WWD]
· Donatella Versace is not above $1.99 drugstore lipstick [NY Times]
· Britain is cracking down on unpaid fashion interns [Guardian]
· Men's shopping site Swag of the Month just raised $100K [TechCrunch]
· Finally, David Lauren and Lauren Bush's wedding portrait [NY Post]