Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Someone took this photo at the Versace x H&M launch party in New York and is selling two of them for $1,500.
- For $253, you can get these two Versace x H&M scarves. Or
- A seller in Israel listed these studded men's shorts for $229, which is about how m
- This jacket is advertised as the Kanye jacket, and while he wore one that looked like this t
- This gold and black choker is for sale for $106. That seems pretty good compared to the other stuff for
- A lucky UK shopper is selling this size 6 leather dress for about $545 American. And sh
- At just $10, these clothing bags and hangers are a steal. And then you can put your normal clothes
- If you pay $179 for this XS silver studded belt, you also get a copy of the invite to the
- This tee costs $56.99 and comes with a 20 minute DVD "highlight reel" from Prince's performa
- The German seller who posted this gold dress ("NEU UNGETRAGEN!") is askin
The Versace x H&M collab isn't even for sale in the US yet, but a ton of it is already available on eBay. We found some of the best and most insane listings and overpriced gear—start your bidding or just be grateful that leopard print isn't your color. Click on each image to see the asking price.
· Versace x H&M Mania Spreads to Nail Art [Racked]
· Complete Versace x H&M Coverage [Racked]